Residential HVAC Technician Wanted!
Change Your Career for the better
Hy-Mark is known throughout the industry for our professionalism and dependability. With more than 10 years of heating, cooling and plumbing experience, we have three locations in Southern Ontario. Hy-Mark has a dynamic corporate culture; we are hardworking, take pride in what we do, and celebrate our successes. We’re looking for people who exemplify these core values.
A dedicated and detail-oriented person who can complete tasks in a deadline driven environment will excel in this role. As a Residential HVAC Technician you will be responsible for retro-fit, new construction, service, and maintenance of HVAC equipment. In all activities and tasks you will provide superb customer service and follow safe work practices.
The successful candidates for the role of Residential HVAC Technician will be in good standing with the College of Trades and demonstrate:
- Commitment to our organization’s progressive culture, including our company Core Values
- Appropriate credentials and certifications as an HVAC technician (313d or 313a) with a G2 gas license, refrigeration license would be an asset
- Ability to read, interpret and understand mechanical blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to deal with internal and external contacts in a courteous and efficient manner
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allows one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Possess a valid driver’s license
We are a growing company and have a lot of offer! Add your energy to ours and join the Hy-Mark team by submitting your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.