The Heat is Coming! Can Your Air Conditioning Keep Up?
- Is your old air conditioning unit going to be able to keep up all summer?
Call us today to speak to a Comfort Advisor about your air conditioning needs!
Qualify for Air Conditioning Rebates
If your air conditioning is not getting the job done, now is the perfect time to replace it. Depending on the model you select, you will also be eligible for a variety of rebates. Call us to see what you qualify for, or read more:
- Have an energy assessment and find out if you can earn government rebates for a new heat pump
Our wide range of air conditioners features the perfect product to suit your needs and budget. From affordable, dependable models to state of the art equipment leading the industry, we have it all. Our Comfort Advisors are all experienced tradespeople who can suggest the perfect model for your home and design a system around it. Our fully licensed technicians will execute the installation with precision and cleanliness.
The Results You Want
- Relax, play, and sleep in cool contentment at home
- Balanced temperature and humidity control
- Energy Star® qualified, high efficiency equipment
- Ultimate home comfort
- Environmentally friendly
- Savings on energy costs
Everything You Need
- Wide product range (ductless, compact, PTAC styles)
- Enhanced air purification add-on options
- Mobile connected smart thermostat options
- Extended parts and labour warranty
- Financing options
Our Outstanding Air Conditioning Service
When you use Hy-Mark, your plumbing and HVAC systems will only be installed and serviced by licensed professionals. We back our equipment with labor warranties because we take pride and confidence in our work. After installation, we will be there to take care of your equipment for years to come.
Signs You Need A Service
Don’t let a malfunctioning air conditioner leave you sweating this summer! Here are some signs that indicate it’s time for an air conditioner service:
- Poor Airflow: If you notice weak or inconsistent airflow coming from your vents, it could indicate issues with your air conditioner’s compressor or ductwork.
- Strange Noises: Unusual sounds such as grinding, banging, or squealing coming from your air conditioner may signal mechanical issues or loose components. Ignoring these noises can lead to further damage and costly repairs down the line.
- Warm Air: If your air conditioner is blowing warm air instead of cold, it may be due to refrigerant leaks, compressor issues, or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- High Humidity Levels: Excess humidity indoors can make your home feel muggy and uncomfortable, even when the air conditioner is running. A properly functioning air conditioner should help control humidity levels, so if you notice persistent moisture problems, it’s time to schedule a service.
- Foul Odors: Strange smells emanating from your air conditioner, such as musty odors or burning smells, could indicate mold growth, electrical issues, or other potential hazards.
Don’t wait until your air conditioner breaks down completely to seek service. By addressing these warning signs early, you can prevent major issues and enjoy uninterrupted comfort all summer long. Contact us today to schedule an air conditioner service and keep your cooling system running smoothly.
The Hy-Mark Difference
It’s all about innovation. Hy-Mark specializes in cutting-edge air quality improvements to help you and your family feel comfortable at home. When it’s time to build the perfect air quality system, we partner with leading manufacturers of highly engineered products, to help you maximize comfort in your home.