The Results You Want
- Adds moisture to dry heated air
- Reduces static cling and shocks
- Avoid sore throat and respiratory issues
- Avoid dry/cracked skin
- Avoid dry eyes and nose problems
- Less obtrusive than portable units
Everything You Need
- Connects to water line – no refills needed
- Integrates into your ventilation system
- 65 litre/day capacity
Our Top Brand
View products from our top seller. Ask us about other brands not featured here.
Our Outstanding Service
When you use Hy-Mark, your plumbing and HVAC systems will only be installed and serviced by licensed professionals. We back our equipment with labour warranties because we take pride and confidence in our work.
The Hy-Mark Difference
It’s all about innovation. That’s why in addition to sheet metal, our fabrication shop works with duct board to create virtually silent, customized ducts for your home. The duct board material is a fiberglass insulated, foil lined sheet that we cut and shape to create the most airtight, noiseless ventilation system possible. The result is a quieter system, less condensation, reduced air loss, and cost savings in energy usage.